Our voluntary and active contribution to social, economic, environmental and human rights improvement
Commitment to people
Our team is formed of a group of more than 130 professionals working with a common vision: sustainability.
The first step to creating value in our products is to create value for our workers, by respecting and defending their working rights and applying continuous improvement methodologies to ensure the safety and the quality of their workplaces.
Our projects with the community
We are committed to a sustainable and healthy way of life.
We defend sport as a means that motivates and helps people develop physically, psychologically and emotionally and as the best tool to transfer values such as respect, inclusion, overcoming, equality, camaraderie and fair play.
That is why we promote and sponsor and all kinds of sports projects that share these goals.
- Biontech Fit&Goal: Project that manages a youth football school. Giving new generations a hand to encourage team work.
- Superprestigio MTB by Biontech: The Grupo Morón is the official sponsor of one of the toughest mountain bike tournaments in the world, and is part of the MTB-XCO calendar of the UCI (International Cycling Union). We have our own line and we take care of the racers and circuits above all.
- Biontech Equestrian: Discipline, skill and excellence are the skills possessed by the jockeys that form our Biontech classical dressage team. Training and concentration are the foundations on which our future champions are forged, who are already demonstrating their skills in the European Championship.
- Biontech Fit&Run: Project to support athletes in the discipline of athletics, trial running and extreme racing.
We are also very keen on any initiative that promotes integration.
- Morón No Limits: Project that promotes social inclusion from work at companies that employ workers with any type of disability. The objective is to achieve the highest level of autonomy and independent living through a job that offers conditions that are as close to full integration as possible.