The highest standard is self-discipline. We have our own quality control laboratory to ensure the uniformity of our production
The Grupo Morón laboratory subjects the properties of each product to very tough tests in each production cycle.
Every batch, every consignment, every colour and every order passes through our laboratory to ensure compliance with the specifications, both legal and those agreed with our customers. At Morón, we are very thorough with our tests and trials.
Furthermore, we collaborate with several independent laboratories that externally test our products and certify them according to the standards that govern each sector.
In this way, our products are able to comply with international legal standards and, in addition, go beyond the technical and quality demands of the most demanding brands on the technical and safety market, as well as manufacturers of other sectors, such as health, leisure and even recreation.
- UNE-EN ISO 20344:2012 (Personal protective equipment. Test methods for footwear).
- UNE-EN ISO 20345:2012 (Personal protective equipment. Safety footwear).
- UNE-EN ISO 20346:2014 (Personal protective equipment. Protective footwear).
- UNE-EN ISO 20347:2013 (Personal protective equipment. Work footwear).
- UNE-EN 15090:2012 (Footwear for firefighters).
- UNE-EN 12568:2011 (Foot and leg protectors. Requirements and test methods for toecaps and penetration resistant inserts).
- UNE-EN ISO 12127-1:2018 (Clothing for protection against heat and flame. Determination of contact heat transmission through protective clothing or constituent materials. Part 1: Contact heat produced by heating cylinder).
- UNE-EN ISO 12127-2:2018 (Clothing for protection against heat and flame. Determination of contact heat transmission through protective clothing or constituent materials. Part 2: Test method using contact heat produced by dropping small cylinders).
- British Standard 5852:2006, Crib V and VII (Methods of test for assessment of the ignitability of upholstered seating by smouldering and flaming ignition sources).
- CSA US C Certifications.
- UNE-EN ISO 17694:2016 (Footwear. Test methods for uppers and lining. Flex resistance).
- UNE-CEN ISO/TR 20882:2009 IN (Footwear. Requirements for footwear components. Lining and insoles).
- UNE-EN ISO 5084:1997 (Textiles. Determination of the thickness of textiles and textile products).
- UNE-EN ISO 4920:2013 (Textiles. Determination of the resistance of fabric to surface wetting. Spray test).
- UNE-EN 20811:1993 (Textiles. Determination of resistance to water penetration. Hydrostatic pressure test. ISO 811:1981).
- UNE-EN ISO 105-X12:2016 (Textiles. Tests for colour fastness. Part X12: Colour fastness to rubbing).
- UNE-EN ISO 2286-1:2017 (Rubber- or plastics-coated fabrics. Determination of roll characteristics. Part 1: Methods for determination of length, width and net mass).
- UNE-EN ISO 2286-2:2017 (Rubber- or plastics-coated fabrics. Determination of roll characteristics. Part 2: Methods for determination of total mass per unit area, mass per unit area of coating and mass per unit area of substrate).
- UNE-EN ISO 2286-3:2017 (Rubber- or plastics-coated fabrics. Determination of roll characteristics. Part 3: Method for determination of thickness).
- UNE-EN 29073-3:1993 (Textiles. Test methods for non-wovens. Part 3: Determination of tensile strength and elongation).
The Grupo Morón's commitment to sustainability, the environment and its production, is endorsed by several certifications obtained over time, from quality management UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 to an effective search by protect the environment UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015.
In addition, our products already have the REACH Regulation 1907:2006 (Concerning the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals) and the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class I certification records, which subjects every part of the process to checks in the development of the product, offering absolute transparency of the final product.