Our commitment to quality, constant innovation and maximum respect for the environment are our identifying traits
The Grupo Morón, a manufacturer of insoles and technical fabrics for the footwear and textile industry, aims to take any actions necessary to achieve the optimization of quality and reliability in the manufacture of its products and services, always bearing in mind the utmost respect for the environment.
To do this, it drives the implementation in its organization of an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 certified, which is intended to facilitate the achievement of the following objectives:
- Establish as a premise the continuous improvement in the daily work of all those involved in the insole.
- Determine the risks and opportunities of the processes taking place in the organization in order to address them by ensuring that the desired results can be achieved.
- Comply with the requirements of our customers in all five continents, keeping detailed control of its productive capacity, stock and distribution to ensure product availability and to minimize delivery times.
- Comply with all the applicable legal requirements and any others that the organization adheres to.
- Work on innovation, to try to make the future a bit better: more sustainable, more accurate, more specific and be able to offer our customers the most advanced products.
- Establish a commitment to sustainability and environmental conservation and subject each part of the process to checks, offering transparency of the final product. To do this, it identifies and evaluates the environmental aspects of its processes from a life cycle perspective, continually working to improve areas under its control and influence.
- Work selecting raw materials, manufacturing materials, combining fabrics and supports to improve their properties, the application of specific treatments, customization and finishes, and, finally, logistics, storage and distribution to help simplify the logistics processes of its customers.
- Involve and raise awareness among all of its employees of these areas, since management knows that the company’s success depends on each and every member of the Grupo Morón.
In short, continue to be a world leader in the field of innovation in the textile sector and further develop products that provide comfort, durability and safety.
This commitment made by the company to quality assurance and environmental conservation is based on full responsibility towards this goal, which gives the organization all the means necessary for this purpose and involve all stakeholders in the organization’s development.