Flame-retardant. More fire resistance
What is it?
The Flame retardant treatment developed by the Grupo Morón slows down the flame propagation process, it offers great stability to heat and a very short afterglow time.
It has been developed to achieve compliance with the highest fire resistance standards, increasing safety and comfort.
- Significantly slows the spread of flames.
- Very stable to heat while maintaining the fabric’s properties.
- Offers a very short afterglow time.
- Resistant to washing.
- Facilitates subsequent cleaning.
- Antimony- and halogen-free.
Why choose it?
|1||Because it is from the Grupo Morón, a guarantee of innovation. Safety and quality in each of its products.|
- UNE-EN 15090:2012 (Footwear for firefighters) .
- British Standard 5852:2006, Crib V and VII (Methods of test for assessment of the ignitability of upholstered seating by smouldering and flaming ignition sources).
You can find the Flame retardant treatment applied to lots of products in many of the following sectors:
- Safety (Personal protective equipment are flame resistant, such as footwear and clothing of structural firefighters and forest fire fighters).
- Health (Mattresses).
- Recreation (Upholstery and fabrics for cars, aeroplanes and trains).