Prevents water molecules penetrating and is 100% breathable
What is it?
The Waterproof treatment developed by the Grupo Morón not only prevents water molecules penetrating, but it is 100% breathable, providing greater comfort and an excellent touch.
It repels water and other liquids, which helps keep the fabric constantly clean. In addition, it offers greater resistance to washing, which extends the product’s life and improves its effectiveness.
- Repels aqueous substances.
- Non-stick surface.
- Greater resistance to washing.
- Capillary index: 0 mm.
- Coefficient of water vapour (breathable): 100%.
- Permeability to water vapour (breathable): 100%.
Why choose it?
|1||Because it is from the Grupo Morón, a guarantee of innovation. Safety and quality in each of its products.|
- UNE-EN ISO 20345:2012 (Personal protective equipment. Safety footwear) .
- UNE-EN ISO 20346:2014 (Personal protective equipment. Protective footwear) .
- UNE-EN ISO 20347:2013 (Personal protective equipment. Work footwear) .
- UNE-EN ISO 4920:2013 (Textiles. Determination of the resistance of fabric to surface wetting. Spray test).
- UNE-EN 20811:1993 (Textiles. Determination of resistance to water penetration. Hydrostatic pressure test. ISO 811:1981).
You can find the Waterproof treatment applied to lots of products in many of the following sectors:
- Safety (Personal protective equipment, resistant to water penetration).
- Fashion (Clothing and footwear).
- Recreation (Outdoor sports and upholstery).